Finally got to "drive" my MX-5!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
E-ROC

Finally got to "drive" my MX-5!

Post by E-ROC »

Luckily had some good weather and a much needed day off on Monday, so I headed to the White Mountains in NH. Between the towns of Lincoln and Conway is the Kancamagus Highway (NH 112). The "Kanc" is a 34 mile scenic highway with nothing but mountain hugging curves and great views. Left my house at 4am for the 2hr drive north. It was worth getting up there before the roads were busy. Had the highway to myself for my first two runs, besides a dump truck that just happened to be coming from the opposite direction for the first hair pin! Pushed the car pretty hard all morning and it responded beautifully. This is my first Miata and I am definitely hooked! Getting ready to start my mods with a full GWR exhaust. Can't wait to go driving again!!!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (115.79 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (119.93 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (97.9 KiB) Viewed 3657 times
E-ROC
2010 MX-5 GT, 6MT, liquid silver/black leather, black soft top, suspension package, premium package.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Finally got to "drive" my MX-5!

Post by Brian »

Jealous I am.....mountain roads sound great today!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
E-ROC

Post by E-ROC »

BTW Brian, you're exhaust blog has been a big help in helping me narrow down my choice. It is very informative. I've spent countless hours watching exhaust sound videos, and plan on making a before and after video myself to share. Thanks again!
E-ROC
2010 MX-5 GT, 6MT, liquid silver/black leather, black soft top, suspension package, premium package.
E-ROC

Post by E-ROC »

Ordered my exhaust over the weekend. GWR ceramic coated max power header, GWR catted midpipe, and the RSII. Can't wait to hear it!!! 8)
E-ROC