ground control coilovers

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
nova99sport

ground control coilovers

Post by nova99sport »

Hey Brian so i see that the ground control coilover conversions say to use koni stuts for the 20-1068 part number. I have a 99 sport with nonadjustable koni strt struts. will this part fit with my application? My rear end is sagging almost an inch lower than my front right now so coilovers is the next thing on my list but i don't want to part with my new koni struts.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: ground control coilovers

Post by Brian »

Yes, Koni STR same body specs same as the SPORT so that works. We generally don't recommend STR for the coilover conversion simply because you don't have the control over damping results, but kit fits the same.

Brian
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
nova99sport

Re: ground control coilovers

Post by nova99sport »

yea i should have gotten the adjustable ones but if these springs fit ill' be happy wit it as a daily driver. the car only see's about two autocross events a year and they're just for fun. Thanks for assuring me the application will fit, I'm going to order these today and hopefully be done with my suspension.