Great service

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Apexcone

Great service

Post by Apexcone »

In a world where quantity is often prized at the expense of quality, I want to thank Brain & his team at GWR for the great service, friendly and helpful attitude, exceptional communication skills and competitive pricing.

The yellow Koni adjustable, uprated bump stops and RB front Sway bar fitted yesterday to our 2015 NC, have bought transformation to what was already a great car, its just got better. In full soft which will be its default setting unless its a the Track, (every other weekend, currently leading my class in Western Canada) is better than stock as its just a little firmer and does a much better job of controlling the chassis. In the sport setting one turn off full hard its a very different animal. The front Sway Bar on its own does make a difference, but the full difference isn't fully realised until the Koni's are fitted.

Thanks Guys.
Terry

"I know you're cheating because I am and you're beating me"
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Great service

Post by Brian »

Thanks for your business and positive feedback Terry, have a blast with your FAST Miata!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
RichardH889

Re: Great service

Post by RichardH889 »

Thanks Brian and the gang!

I cannot agree more with Terry (aka apexcone).

I know I have been pestering you with orders for a month or so now. But there are more to come. You're forewarned. :lol:

Just building up a stock-pile so I can tear the fenders and interior out once, hopefully, and put her back better than ever.

Thanks for all your help, communications, tracking and general compassion.

Hope to meet at the track someday,
Rick Hardy