I'm new to the forum (first post! ) and in need of your sage wisdom here. I found a package of Koni yellow sport shocks and H&R sport springs for sale on Tire Rack for... wait for it... $654.00 SHIPPED. Before I pull the trigger, I wanted to ask a few questions:
1. Do you have any experience with this setup?
2. Do you think the drop/ride height will be too low?
3. What length of bumpstops would you recommend?
Important info on my car:
- 2006 MX-5
- Flyin' Miata front and rear sways
- Soft top and factory removable hardtop
- OEM 17" wheels with 215/45 tires
- The car is used as a weekend/light duty track car (HPDE events)
Let me know if you need anything else to give your assessment. I appreciate it very much.
2006 MX-5, marble white with black OEM hardtop: Flyin' Miata Stage 2 suspension, Flyin' Miata exhaust, GWR Helmholtz mid-pipe, Hard Dog M3 roll bar, Hawk HP+ pads, stainless steel lines, Hankook RS3 215/45/17, Voodoo shift knob.