New Good-Win Racing Project ND RF!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: New Good-Win Racing Project ND RF!

Post by Brian »

Always fun to be going through a newly arrived magazine and find picture of any of our Project Cars! This time the surprise was courtesy our friends at Konig, they liked our RF on new Konig 17x8 Ultraform wheels enough to feature it in their newest magazine ads! As seen here these are 17x8 size, and our Supercharged RF lowered with our RF Springs and KONI SPORT shocks. It gets compliments everywhere....
Attachments
RF-UltraformKonig.png
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
iniazy

Post by iniazy »

Brian wrote:More direct from my wife today by email:

I just got back from my first time driving my car with the supercharger....and I am happy to report it is WIFE APPROVED! I admit I was hesitant to even get the supercharger, feeling it might become another toy that was too intense for my daily driving or long trips up the coast. However, my first impression was that it felt similar, yet enhanced. There was no learning curve or time needed to get used to it, it just simply went...and boy did it go! It is as if this is how the car should have started, it simply does what stock does but better. It is zippy and quick without feeling out of control or harsh. I was instantly comfortable and happy that not only did I still love my car, but I love it even more. Andi
This sounds a lot like how I feel with the mp62 nc, which I just finished installing. Yes, there is a slight mechanical hum but every bit as smooth and easy to drive as factory, only with much more fun. I am so happy with it and knowing the nd kit is that much better is that much more reassuring.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

FIVE pallets of Edelbrock Supercharger kits arrived today!

When the driver told me....it sounded like a lot of kits.

But at just 2 kits per pallet that is just 10 kits.

None of these are for CARB state customers, these Tuner kits go to NON-CARB state customers and they will go FAST!
Attachments
SC.jpg
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Interesting to note how close this Edelbrock Supercharger kit is to what we see on the NEXT generation Skyactiv motors! Belt driven turbo style supercharger and note the connections for the air/water intercooler...in many ways very similar to what Edelbrock has added to the current generation!
Attachments
2019-Mazda3-prototype-with-Skyactiv-X-tech-engine-09.jpg
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Freescopesdad

Post by Freescopesdad »

I'm trying to live a healthy lifestyle, Brian, but I really need some CARBs...
Ron Petrich
http://www.sacramentoareamiata.org
2016 ND GT 6MT|ZII/NT01|Ohlins|Progress|OFT|HDDDM4
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Yeah, we need those CARB kits here too....got plenty on order, the first CARB kits will be here as soon as lab work complete and the state issues the EO number.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Freescopesdad

Post by Freescopesdad »

Brian wrote:Yeah, we need those CARB kits here too....got plenty on order, the first CARB kits will be here as soon as lab work complete and the state issues the EO number.
Oh OK, didn't realize all that had not already taken place.
Ron Petrich
http://www.sacramentoareamiata.org
2016 ND GT 6MT|ZII/NT01|Ohlins|Progress|OFT|HDDDM4
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

It has been underway for a while, likely concludes this week. Then we wait for EO number to issue, which could be 2 weeks to 2 months depending on how fast the state gets their paperwork done.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
JohnA580

Post by JohnA580 »

I am in Texas, a non CARB state. I will need a tuner to install and use the new supercharger. Which kit should I order?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

For Texas we have the Tuner kits ready to go...and you add the Tune (see Ecutek Tunes on our site Store Engine Section).

So that is Tuner kit CLICK HERE
and Ecutek kit Tune CLICK HERE
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com