Club - Progress vs Roadster springs - Comfort

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Guyndclub

Club - Progress vs Roadster springs - Comfort

Post by Guyndclub »

Hello,

I know that you said the OEM Bilstein are working well with Roadster Sport springs... but I still hesitate between the Progress and the Roadster sport as I'd like to keep the comfort level as close as possible to stock levels (I own a 2016 ND Club and do not track).

Comfort wise, as the OEM Bilstein are well matched to Roadster springs, can I expect almost the same level comfort with the Roadster sport (vs the Progress vs stock springs)?

Thanks... GUY
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Club - Progress vs Roadster springs - Comfort

Post by Brian »

It's close, depends on the road imperfection. Over the bigger undulations the higher rate RoadsterSport springs keep you out of the bumpstops more, yet they transfer more of the minor imperfections because they are higher rate. Overall if comfort is the highest priority then I suggest staying with the Progress Springs.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
BillK336

Post by BillK336 »

And the B8’s with Progress might be even more comfy, especially with your bumpstops?
2020 JBM Sport MT, GWR RaceTT, Conti DWS, Cobalt FSTB, Voodoo, Cravenspeed, and mx5things bits…
RIP '16 MG Club GWR, Race TT, Versatune, RS Springs & Konis, Conti ECS, TRM FF10, AA & AIO, etc...
'97's SOLD...
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

That's right, more travel with the B8s.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com