BIG BRAKE Conversion for ND/Fiat BREMBO

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Ryan @ GWR

BIG BRAKE Conversion for ND/Fiat BREMBO

Post by Ryan @ GWR »

Since the intro of the ND the owners of optional Brembo calipers have been asking us about adding thermal capacity for track days. A number of those owners have gone with our 12.1 and 12.88 Big Brakes while lamenting about selling or 'wasting' their Brembo calipers. Now Brembo owners can simply convert their setup to Big Brakes with our 12.75 rotor conversion kit!
BRK_4_small.jpg
Thanks to the 2-piece design, these rotors add thermal capacity and yet are even lighter than stock! 12.60 lbs each compared to the stock rotor 13.15 lbs.

Includes:
- CNC aluminum hard anodized caliper brackets
- Lightweight aluminum rotor hats
- 12.75" curved-vane and heat treated friction rings
- All hardware included

Making this item live for PREPAY today while Ryan writes the installation instructions, expect to be shipping first kits late this week! Much more detail in our product listing...CLICK HERE.
BRK_1_600px.jpg
BRK_1_600px.jpg (110.24 KiB) Viewed 4209 times
Marcus_MRLS_cropped600.jpg
Marcus_MRLS_cropped600.jpg (99.78 KiB) Viewed 4209 times
Ryan @ GWR

Re: BIG BRAKE Conversion for ND/Fiat BREMBO

Post by Ryan @ GWR »

BRK_comparison_small.jpg
LionZoo

Post by LionZoo »

Is there any reason why this won't work for the standard sliding calipers? It looks like the mounting points for the Brembo and the standard calipers are the same, and the rotors are the same size as well.
KurtH460

Post by KurtH460 »

Brian/GWR, or any Registered Forum users,
If anyone is thinking to go all the way to one of GWRs Wilwood/BBKs, I'd be interested in buying a front pair of OEM (Mazda package) Brembo calipers (and possibly the Red Mazda rear calipers if doing front & rear upgrades) for a fair price.

You can call or text me at 414-322-7764, or just message me or post a response back.
Thanks, Kurt