sell or trade silver RPF1 17*9

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
daniel007

sell or trade silver RPF1 17*9

Post by daniel007 »

Hey,

I am selling a set of silver RPF1 17*9 wheels with Toyo T1R 225/45/17 tires with great tread on them. I am also willing to trade them with OEM 17 rims. Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange something. I am at Ann Arbor, Michigan.

email: daniel007email-goodwin@yahoo.com.cn
ourly

Re: sell or trade silver RPF1 17*9

Post by ourly »

lets do this thing, sent PM
rr1santos

Post by rr1santos »

Still avail? what is your offset?

ship to San Diego CA?

email at rr1santos@cox.net
morrisg

Post by morrisg »

I'm interested as well, but would like to know what your price is. Brand new from Brian Goodwin these go for $228 each plus shipping. I also contacted you from another forum posting about trading my NC2 factory wheels. Do you get the idea these wheels are popular? :<)

One caveat: I have purchased a set of wheels from someone else and two of them were bent. The seller claimed the wheels were bent in shipping, UPS denied the claim even though I purchased their insurance, and a wheel repair company took a look at the video of the wheels on a spin balancer and told me it looked like the wheels were damaged by hitting a pothole, not by shipping. You should get movies of the wheels on a tire spin balancer before accepting any trades to make sure they are straight and true BEFORE SHIPPING.

Just my expensively learned experience.
AZ Sun Lover

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

morrisg wrote:I'm interested as well, but would like to know what your price is. Brand new from Brian Goodwin these go for $228 each plus shipping. I also contacted you from another forum posting about trading my NC2 factory wheels. Do you get the idea these wheels are popular? :<)

One caveat: I have purchased a set of wheels from someone else and two of them were bent. The seller claimed the wheels were bent in shipping, UPS denied the claim even though I purchased their insurance, and a wheel repair company took a look at the video of the wheels on a spin balancer and told me it looked like the wheels were damaged by hitting a pothole, not by shipping. You should get movies of the wheels on a tire spin balancer before accepting any trades to make sure they are straight and true BEFORE SHIPPING.

Just my expensively learned experience.
Your statement is so true! Comes from low profile tires on too wide wheels. :shock:
Hoped you paid with PayPal on a credit card so you can file a dispute. But you will need to send back the two bent wheels & show video to your credit card co.
morrisg

Post by morrisg »

Nope, I paid with a money order. I am out $503 for the new wheels to replace the two bent ones and mounting and balancing. So, people should insist on movies of any wheels on a spin balancer and look carefully at the inside edges to make sure they are straight and true.

I learned the hard way.
AZ Sun Lover

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

To get a bent wheel trued here in the Phoenix area is $100 per wheel. Ask me how I know.