FS Enkei RS+M with Conti's for NC - Sold

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
Gambiteer

FS Enkei RS+M with Conti's for NC - Sold

Post by Gambiteer »

Selling set of four Enkei RS+M 17x8 48mm with Continental DW Extreme 225/45 ZR17s mounted. Wheels are 16 pds. and slightly lighter and much stronger than stock. lugs and center caps included. The wheels have a beautiul silver finish and are in almost new condition with no curb rash. These were only on my 2010 Mx-5 NC for one season - 9 months and I'm guessing between 6 - 8,000 miles. Tires were rotated once and were still perfectly balanced when dismounted. these tires fit my NC with no clearance issues and no fender lip roll needed. These tires have the letters DW in the tread for Dry and Wet as wear indicators. These summer only tires are quiet and smooth and offer excellent wet traction as well - great everyday driving and touring tires. The 48 mm offset is perfect for the NC and an even wider tire can be mounted with a minor fender lip roll. I'm asking $600.00 for all plus shipping costs. My name is Tim, I live near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. These wheels and tires have been sold! Thanks for looking, Tim
Attachments
P1000245.JPG
P1000245.JPG (151.3 KiB) Viewed 1430 times