Konig Dial In, 15x9 Gray, never on car, 4@ $399

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
raamaudio

Konig Dial In, 15x9 Gray, never on car, 4@ $399

Post by raamaudio »

Mounted track tires but the 10 new black Helix wheels came in before I used them so I had the tires taken back off, never put these wheels on the car so basically new and in perfect shape.

No pictures at the moment, they are in Konig boxes in storage, can get them if you wish or you can Google up RAAMaudio or RAAMmat and see how legit I am, sold $$$$$$$$$$$ in business and $$$$$$$ in parts most often without pics on the many forums for cars I have built over the years.

I am in an RV park now so loading pictures is a bit slow but I have some I can link to if you need to see them but they are the first set on my Fiesta ST, only one running 9" wide wheels under stock fenders.

Willing to work a trade on some decent 16x8, 4x100, +35-45mm wheels for my all season tires.

Thanks,
Rick
775-600-5718
raamaudio

Re: Konig Dial In, 15x9 Gray, never on car, 4@ $399

Post by raamaudio »

Now with us in Sacramento then in Perris CA for a few days at the first of the year then off to Quartzsite AZ for a couple of months.

I also have the Konig Feather in 17x7 4x100 +42 with Michelin PS-3 A/S tires in mint shape, some Ultralite gauges, car audio gear and other stuff for sale.

Have a great Xmas:)
Rick
775-600-5718
raamaudio

Re: Konig Dial In, 15x9 Gray, never on car, 4@ $399

Post by raamaudio »

I still have these perfect wheels for a great price???

And I have a set of 3k mile used 17x7 Konig Feathers, silver, $199, great shape.

Full time RVing, in Scottsdale for a few weeks, then, not decided yet but in SoCal for a track event or two before heading back to Carson City.

Have an excellent new week:)
Rick
775-600-5718