FS - many suspension and interior parts

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
YuriR150

FS - many suspension and interior parts

Post by YuriR150 »

Hi all,
I'm getting rid of extra parts I've accumulated while trying to sort out a few things.

FAQ
- Paypal PERSONAL is preferred method of payment.
- Yes, I will ship items, but you need to pay shipping costs. I try to find most efficient and economical way to get them to you.
- I try respond to all messages in the order they came in.
- First person to pay or tell me that he WILL pay by the end of the day will get the item.

4 Flyin' Miata NB springs, good condition.
Price $150

BOSE Stereo from NB Miata - this unit works perfectly, replacing it with BT streaming unit.
Price $35

BOSE Speakers from NB Miata - they work fine, have 2 and will have 2 more in about a week.
Price $20 for a pair

PAC Racing 2.5" ID 3" 125lbs helper springs.
Price $35

7 Extended ARP hub studs 3" or 7.45cm. You can buy one more for a few bucks or use just 4 of these.
PAC Racing 2.5" ID 3" 125lbs helper springs - brand new, never used helper springs.
Price $10

2 NB tophats with Spec Miata aluminum spring locators
Price $60

2 Spec Miata aluminum spring locators
Price $20

Four 4x100 5mm wheel spacers
Price $35

2x QA1 coil-over shock thrust bearings to fit 2.5" ID coilovers/springs with 4 spacers

Price $15

(pictured 3 bearings and 8 rings, but you are buying 2 and 4).

2 new Centric Premium FRONT rotors 120.45034 for NA 1990-1993
Shipping - two rotors fit in a large USPS Priority Flat Rate box - $18.75. This is the best rate I could find due to weight of the items.
Price $20

Recaro Aluminum seat mounts, lightly used, but in good condition.
Retail - $175
Price $60

Steel seat mounts

Price $20