Finally got my 2017 Miata

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
GlenL531

Finally got my 2017 Miata

Post by GlenL531 »

She seems great as is but I am sure I will be longing for some upgrades in a few months. What I can't get over is how every punk in a hatchback with an aftermarket exhaust wants a drag race. Whatever, save it for the track buddy!

Absolutely loving the car!
Attachments
miata.jpg
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Finally got my 2017 Miata

Post by Brian »

Congrats....super fun machine!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
GlenL531

Post by GlenL531 »

I am finding the handling a little quirky. I don't mind that it is not super stiff; however, the body roll can be down right unnerving, particularly on fast sweepers. It seems to just drop on to the outside back wheel. It definitely needs more roll bar.

On the power side, as per some of the blogs, this motor is all about torque. Also, after having a few turbocharged cars I find the responsiveness delightful. Kudos to Mazda for bucking the trend and not going turbo for the sake of the EPA mileage cycle.
PatrickC823

Post by PatrickC823 »

Congrats! First I bought better brake pads and also high temp brake fluid. Then hard dog roll bar. then the good-win exhaust---very cool and easy to install....sounds awesome and saves weight.Now i will go with anti sway bars. then done for a while. enjoy
GlenL531

Post by GlenL531 »

One more reason to own an ND instead of a Boxster. First dealer service, $59! Love it.
Legeris

Post by Legeris »

GleenL531 wrote:One more reason to own an ND instead of a Boxster. First dealer service, $59! Love it.
What a beauty. Not seen this model in black in real life yet. Looks amazing on pic. Thanks for sharing.