1994 NA with lots of upgrades for sale

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better

1994 NA with lots of upgrades for sale

Postby YuriR150 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 am

Hi all,

I've purchased this car only a few month ago to build a light, reliable, competitive track car (maybe go SuperMiata route). It started as fully optioned 1994 Miata C package that PO started to prep for a turbo build. Engine was taken out of the car and fully rebuilt with Flying Miata kit that includes every gasket, seal, bearing, filter, belt and other maintenance items and had a FM Happy Meal Stage 1 clutch with 10lb flywheel installed in order to withstand hire horsepower (have receipts). This car has received many upgrades already and I have many more waiting to go in including very desirable ones such as OEM hardtop, CARB legal Jackson Racing headers, MSPnP2, AEM UEGO AFR, AEM water temp setup, 15x8 Konig wheels and brand new 200tw Bridgestone RE-71R tires + MANY other parts. I didn't finish the build because I bought a track ready car. So now I have 3 cars and one of them needs to go.

Car runs great and is totally reliable. It handles well and is a ton of fun to drive. Add turbo, manifold and some piping and you can have 220-250HP at the wheels. Or go naturally aspirated with included parts for about 130HP at the wheels and light chassis.

Price: $6,500 with all the extras I've got, or I can sell the car by itself and part separately.
You will need a truck or SUV in order to take everything if you are buying the whole package.

You can see a full list of parts and their retail AND CraigsList/eBay/second hand prices to see the street value of this package.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Pictures of the car (50+)
https://imgur.com/a/e1BBd

Pro's:
- 1994 175K miles
- A healthy original engine fully rebuilt with Flyin Miata kit. Engine was removed from the car, cleaned and rebuilt from top to bottom with all new bearings, seals, gaskets, belts, etc. Have receipt for parts
- No leaks of any sort
- Clean California title, 3 keys
- Registration is good until December 2018 (!) so it will be very cheap for you to get title in your name
- Already smogged and passed with solid numbers and without any issues - certificate in hand. 1994 ODB1 (no computer diag at smog station! Just visual and sniff test)
- Flyin Miata Happy Meal stage 1 clutch with 10lb flywheel
- 15x8 Konig Wide Open with Bridgestone RE-71R (new) tires and a set of OEM wheels/tires.
- C-Package with LSD, leather seats, power windows, headrest speakers, etc
- Mishimoto radiator with new silicone hoses all around
- Full energy suspension Polyurethane bushing kit installed
- Megan EZ Street coilovers (recently installed) + 2 spare shocks (can include a set of Koni Sport (yellow shocks) with GC sleeves at asking price)
- DBA slotted rotors, Portafield R4S pads, Stainless steel lines, Motul 600 fluid
- Stainless clutch line, new fluid
- PaceSetter exhaust system, new cat
- Hood vents
- Genuine Nardi steering wheel and Works Bell boss hub
- Nice and clean leather seats with no rips
- JVC stereo with Pioneer speakers (working headrest speakers as well)
- AND MUCH MORE - SEE spreadsheet above.

Weight reduction
- 1993 dash swapped in (no airbags, so lighter and looks better)
- AC and cruise control removed

Con's
- Some clear coat peeling on driver front fender and door
- Tires on OEM wheels are worn out, but can be used to get to auto-x or track
- Soft top window is hazy (but can be polished out)

YuriR150

Re: 1994 NA with lots of upgrades for sale

Postby halfpint » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Nice car. Where is it located?
halfpint

Re: 1994 NA with lots of upgrades for sale

Postby YuriR150 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:59 pm

San Diego, right here in Good-Win's hometown.
YuriR150

Return to Lounge, Track Day Notices, Specials, YOUR Classifieds etc