Largest tire n wheels for Miata 94

Show off your lightweight high-performance wheels and see here what they look like on your Mazda before you buy.
nomad26

Largest tire n wheels for Miata 94

Post by nomad26 »

I may have not posted the right question.

I am looking to make my stock miata 94 look like somewhat of a racer look or at best look like it has a beefy stance to its appearance . Here is the catch, I am not interested in the racing harsh ride but I do want the look. And I do not want to install a heavy rim and tire to take away from the cars nimble ride .
Is this possible ?

I am needing help in what direction to approaching this goal.
I am willing to sacrifice a little bit on the soft ride I have now . But In no way do I want to lean towards a stiff harsh ride.
Needing help with wheels tires and shocks and springs and what ever helps the handling without making my teeth fall out.
So far looking on this site I like the Koeig Rewind wheels but I am open minded to other choices.
Thanks
Mark
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Largest tire n wheels for Miata 94

Post by Brian »

Also look at 15x7.5 6UL which fits stock fenders and is very light...just 11 pounds. And Enkei RPF1 15x7 should not be overlooked...under 10 pounds (41mm for easy fitment, 35mm will give more beefy look but likely need fender roll).
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
nomad26

Re: Largest tire n wheels for Miata 94

Post by nomad26 »

Brian wrote:Also look at 15x7.5 6UL which fits stock fenders and is very light...just 11 pounds. And Enkei RPF1 15x7 should not be overlooked...under 10 pounds (41mm for easy fitment, 35mm will give more beefy look but likely need fender roll).
I will check the 15x7.5 6UL out to see if I like them and the Enkei for sure ( I will take the 41 mm offset not interested in fender roll )
I am sure there are some pictures of these rims on your site ?
Happy to have found this great source of information !
Thanks again Brain