2000 - 2003 2.0L Supercharger kit

Mazda 2, Mazda 3 and 6 Parts and Performance from Intakes to Headers, Exhaust, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits... it's all there.
koonta82

2000 - 2003 2.0L Supercharger kit

Post by koonta82 »

okay I hope I can get some help out of this. I have a '03 p5 and I'm looking for a supercharger to finish my car. please some one has e to know something. I've found one before but it seems to not bee there anymore. please anyone.
Hickman

Post by Hickman »

I too am looking for a supercharger kit for my 02 Protege 5. from what i have gathered, no one makes a kit, but there wasa "one off" P5 done by vortech and area 51, have not been able to find it, and i have called vortech and conformed that they do NOT make a kit. :( any one have any links or infor on this area 51 supercharged P5? or on and SC kits?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Looks like there is a turbo system on the market but no supercharger system. That leaves you looking at custom. For custom you might ask Oscar Jackson at Kraftwerks about doing up a Rotrex kit....assuming you are in California.

http://cms.kraftwerksusa.com/
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Hickman

Post by Hickman »

lol, im up in BC, Canada :P. but i havce e-mailed him and am waiting for a reply :)