Polly Urethane Bushings for MX-5's with OEM RX-8 sway-bars

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
AZ Sun Lover

Polly Urethane Bushings for MX-5's with OEM RX-8 sway-bars

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

I sold the RX-8 R3 rear sway-bar.

I'm selling Polly / Urethane Bushing sets for MX-5's that are using OEM RX-8 sway-bars. You keep & use the STOCK / OEM MX-5 sway-bar brackets with these bushings!

27mm / Yellow fronts this includes the 16mm rears, priced @ $24.00, 2 sets of four left. They come with packets of lube.

Sold the last set of new 25mm fronts &16mm rears. I do have a front set of 25mm used bushings. They are dis-colored from being installed, with no ware on them. These were installed on an owners car that wanted stiffer sways. He went to an Mazdaspeed/RX-8 R3 front with an H&R rear. I will sell for less, I can give you the part numbers for new rear bushings.

I will ship USPS for a few bucks more.

*note* I use polly sway-bar bushings on all my auto's. I feel they really help! We have a 2002 Frontier Crew Cab truck that I installed polly bushings on front & rear about 6 years ago, and I have yet to re-lube them.

email; hayrandyl@cox.net

Thanks for looking,
AZ
Latest update 6-14-12
Last edited by AZ Sun Lover on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AZ Sun Lover

Re: RX-8 R3 Rear swaybar 4 owners of RX-8 sways that underst

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

Ok, New Years price. $50 plus shipping from 85203.

Sold.
Last edited by AZ Sun Lover on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AZ Sun Lover

Re: Polly Urethane Bushings for MX-5's with OEM RX-8 sway-ba

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

Bump to the top.
Still have many sets of plug & play Polly Bushings for sale!
mitchman

Post by mitchman »

Any front a-arm bushing that add more camber to an MX-5? I'm thinking of buying some, but not sure which one's to buy.
'06 MX-5 (STR)
AZ Sun Lover

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

mitchman wrote:Any front a-arm bushing that add more camber to an MX-5? I'm thinking of buying some, but not sure which one's to buy.
The bushings I have don't change "camber". The bushings I have help stiffen the front & rear sway-bars.
I don't know if anyone yet makes bushings for more "camber" but I'm sure someone will release them someday.
But for now you would need a alignment shop to do that for you.
mitchman

Post by mitchman »

Thanks. Sorry if I pulled your thread off track. :)
'06 MX-5 (STR)
AZ Sun Lover

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

mitchman wrote:Thanks. Sorry if I pulled your thread off track. :)
No biggie!
I'm a little slow haven't looked here until today 5-29-12. I have been reading about the redesigned of the Progress springs & Goodwin/RS street header on the new PRHT MX-5.

Thanks,
AZ