BBK Version / Replacement parts?

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
MarcG075

BBK Version / Replacement parts?

Post by MarcG075 »

Brian,

I think I need to change out my rotors but don't know which version brake kit I have. I'm assuming its version 1 but want to make sure before buying the wrong parts.

The kit was purchased back in Sept of 2004. Can you tell from the date of purchase or is there a different way to tell? Theres no part number on the original invoice, all it says is Good-Win Racing Big Brake Kit.

I need at least the front rotor rings but may also need to replace the left rear caliper bracket. I was having someone replace my wheel bearings and they were able to do the right side but said on the left there seemed to be a cross threaded bolt. i need to confirm this but wanted to see if I can even buy just a replacement bracket and what that would cost.

Thanks
Marc
Brian
Site Admin

Re: BBK Version / Replacement parts?

Post by Brian »

Contact me by email through the site, the date of purchase does not answer the question of which version you have.

But assuming Version 1, rotors are standard Wilwood parts and we do keep the fronts on shelf....and we can send you rear rotors from Wilwood.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com