New 2005 Mazda 6 owner :)

Mazda 2, Mazda 3 and 6 Parts and Performance from Intakes to Headers, Exhaust, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits... it's all there.
AlfredoM606

New 2005 Mazda 6 owner :)

Post by AlfredoM606 »

Hey guys I recently got a 2005 Mazda 6 station wagon handed down from my dad, I was wondering if anybody has some good tips on what mods look best for this car. Everything is stock right now. Oh and it's v6. Thanks guys hope to hear from you guys soon. :)
Brian
Site Admin

Re: New 2005 Mazda 6 owner :)

Post by Brian »

I am a fan of the wagon, makes a fun sport wagon. Take a look at our Racing Beat exhaust and consider some springs/sways to flatten the handling a bit.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
RobertG735

Re: New 2005 Mazda 6 owner :)

Post by RobertG735 »

The equipment from Racing Beat is top notch. I have bought the cold-air intake (K & N), the sway-bars, end-links, springs, and exhaust from Racing Beat. I also installed a K & N oil filter and run Royal Purple Synthetic motor oil. NGK Spark plugs. New brake system: CorkSport steel brake lines, Hawk HPS brake pads, Brembo front and rear rotors, and Brembo brake fluid. CorkSport also offers great products. I bought exhaust hangers from them to go with my RB mufflers, as well as a low-pro antenna, rear camber arms and Atenza badges. The last site I recommend for other random goodies is Street Unit. Prices aren't low, but you get what you pay for when it comes to car parts. You can look for a lighter battery (Optima perhaps) and remove the spare tire and its accessories to lose some weight, but of course that leaves the chance of a flat you can't fix! My last recommendation is if you want to go for a unique, but still somewhat factory look try to find the Racing Hart wheels made for the old Mazdaspeed Protege.

Mazda's aren't HP monsters, but with smart tuning you can make your 6 handle like a large Miata and Zoom-Zoom!
2004 Mazda6 Sport Wagon
Atenza Lover