Twin tip Super Q for ND

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
JJMorgan721

Twin tip Super Q for ND

Post by JJMorgan721 »

Hi Brian,

I just read your note in the Miata forum that you will indeed be creating a TT Super Q for the ND. When might it be available? Although I have an order in for the TT SS. I am seriously thinking of asking you to put those funds toward the Super Q TT if it isn't too long a delay.

Could you fill me in on the time schedule?

Thanks!
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Twin tip Super Q for ND

Post by Brian »

Likely just a week or two after the TT SS ships...because the prototype twin tip SuperQ is already finished.

Thus, I hope to see the twin tip SuperQ ship about August 1st.

BIG difference in personality, I don't expect a lot of cross shopping of those two. Gotta know what sort of sound level you seek. The TwinTip SuperStreet is AGGRESSIVE, and while many will interpret the result as BIG FUN, it will be more sound VOLUME than many want. The SuperQ twin tip has two exits from the muffler can (not just one pipe split after the muffler for the 'look' of twin tips. Result is that SuperQ with twin tips is louder than single tip SuperQ, though still MUCH LESS sound than TTSS. Think it over, if you want it mellow, go with SuperQ twin tip, likely we will get that on the site by end of next week.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
JJMorgan721

Post by JJMorgan721 »

Thanks Brian!

I think I will trade over to the Super Q TT. I will give you guys a call next week to make the switch.

I am a pastor so I need to consider the reaction of my flock when I pull away from the church! They are still getting used to me in my Pentecost (Soul) Red ND GT! :D

Thanks for offering this new package!
KirvenS413

Post by KirvenS413 »

Brian,

Will the Super Q TT be a good match for your short header? Or will it still be too loud?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

At this time Standard header really needs the special header version of SuperQ for 'most' people in my estimation.

Down the road with next batch of our standard length midpipe we will try to fit more resonator up nice and neat and that might change this answer, but for next 6 months at least...that is my answer.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
KirvenS413

Post by KirvenS413 »

Thanks Brian. I've been thinking about just getting a muffler waiting until I can afford the long tube headers anyway! I can always get an updated tune when I finally get the header!
JJMorgan721

Post by JJMorgan721 »

Brian,

I notice on the GW website that we are not able to oder the new Super Q TT. Do you have an idea of when we might be able to?

Thanks!
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Once we get first production sample for good pics we will update that listing and open for orders.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
JJMorgan721

Post by JJMorgan721 »

Brian,

Any idea when you might go live with the Super Q TT so I can order one?

Thanks for the heads up.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Another week at least.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com