NC Endlinks

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
jboemler

Re: NC Endlinks

Post by jboemler »

porterhousestk wrote:I'm sorry.. I'm just having a hard time explaining my confusion. I guess what I'm trying to ask is: what is the difference between a front and rear sway bar endlink? Are they the same?
The STOCK end links are different front to rear, primarily in that the mounting studs come off the links at different angles. That difference doesn't matter with aftermarket adjustable links, since the ends of the links swivel to any angle. Thus you only need to worry about the length of the link, which of course is adjustable. As long as you're not doing ridiculous amounts of rake, the same links would work at either end.
porterhousestk

Re: NC Endlinks

Post by porterhousestk »

jboemler wrote:
porterhousestk wrote:I'm sorry.. I'm just having a hard time explaining my confusion. I guess what I'm trying to ask is: what is the difference between a front and rear sway bar endlink? Are they the same?
The STOCK end links are different front to rear, primarily in that the mounting studs come off the links at different angles. That difference doesn't matter with aftermarket adjustable links, since the ends of the links swivel to any angle. Thus you only need to worry about the length of the link, which of course is adjustable. As long as you're not doing ridiculous amounts of rake, the same links would work at either end.
Thank you for clearing this up for me!