'06+ MX-5 JIC coilovers from my Tour and Pro winning car!

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
ronbauer

'06+ MX-5 JIC coilovers from my Tour and Pro winning car!

Post by ronbauer »

I have upgraded my car to Motons and am now selling my JIC coilovers that I've been running for the past year or so. They are all ready to bolt on the car. All you have to do is remove your stock setup, take the stock tophats off the rears, bolt those on the JICs and on they go. The ride heights are set at what I've been running the car at.

The springs are 620 lbs/in front and 450 lbs/in in the rear. I can also include the springs that I got when I bought the JICs in the first place.

These work extremely well on the car, and it is still very streetable with these (I've driven to an from events that are 2+ hours away, and back to Seattle from San Diego last year.)

You may want to get them rebuilt at some point, but they are still working very well, with me winning our local Pax class and taking top time of day at a number of events over the past year.

Looking for $1400 plus shipping. This is a full $530 less than Brian is selling them for new, and as noted, they are already set to the ride height I recommend for the car.

Ron
ronbauer

Post by ronbauer »

These are now sold.

Ron