NC Light

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: NC Light

Post by Brian »

Cyberbug wrote:
ptr622 wrote:how come you have not deleted the lights and use a piece of CF to cover the holes?
Need working for some events..
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Cyberbug wrote:
Also been looking for a good functional proper Rear WING.

regards
Faz
The Bomex bumper came from Bomex...

The wing on this car is in our website:

http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-Pe ... -0498.html
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Time for an update. = To review, we discovered at Laguna Seca that we needed more front Aero to balance the wing. Because the front end is a custom width we had to go with a custom splitter build. Also, we fit our new carbon fiber hardtop...just 15 pounds for the top! See NC Aero thread for more about the top. Thus, we gained a few pounds in the name of high speed stability and drag reduction and the car should be faster overall. Ready for more track time!
Attachments
NC_Track_Light.jpg
NC_Track_Light.jpg (53.32 KiB) Viewed 14904 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
phm14

Post by phm14 »

Even more badass. Does she have a name? How 'bout Unmellow Yellow...or Daisey Cutter.
'06 6MT LSD
George

Post by George »

phm14 wrote:Even more badass. Does she have a name? How 'bout Unmellow Yellow...or Daisey Cutter.
I love it! :lol:

Looks really, really good Brian. Are you running the flat underbody on the NC Light?
2006 NC, Copper Red
2.3L, BEGi Turbo, Enthuza 3".
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Emilio of 949 Racing dubbed her the "Screaming Banana" while we were at Laguna Seca together....after our other side side exhaust for this car blew the 105 db sound limit. It really does scream at 8500 rpms...

Doing a partial flat bottom....so we are legal for the various time attacks we might run. Thus, that splitter carries back to just a little less than the midpoint. Hope to get some work on the brakes done this week and perhaps test again at Willow Springs Raceway next weekend.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
superman with heat

Post by superman with heat »

Brian wrote:Emilio of 949 Racing dubbed her the "Screaming Banana" while we were at Laguna Seca together....after our other side side exhaust for this car blew the 105 db sound limit. It really does scream at 8500 rpms...

Doing a partial flat bottom....so we are legal for the various time attacks we might run. Thus, that splitter carries back to just a little less than the midpoint. Hope to get some work on the brakes done this week and perhaps test again at Willow Springs Raceway next weekend.
i could of sworn i saw a video of this car somewhere but now i cant find it for the life of me.... brian, do you have any footage at all of this car in action? or maybe on a dyno? something to watch lol thanks in advance

david
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

There was some video action of it at Laguna but I have misplaced that footage at this point... I try and remember to get stuff into the forum right away....because otherwise I can usually not find it later. :oops:
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
hepcatz

Post by hepcatz »

Great job Brian, just keeps getting better!
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Showed NC LIGHT at MiataFest 2010 and it was a popular car....won the Best Modified Body Award. Thanks to all the customers who stopped in to say hello. My lovely wife running our table in the background. Plan to run the car at several events in August including a BMW club competition and MazFest at Fontana.

Good shots of the Tilton Pedal set and other interior items. Notice the discoloration on the exhaust can...which reveals where the heat is hitting the surface (giving you an idea of the internal double chamber construction).
Attachments
MiataFest-c.JPG
MiataFest-c.JPG (288.5 KiB) Viewed 14382 times
MiataFest-b.JPG
MiataFest-b.JPG (179.3 KiB) Viewed 14382 times
MiataFest-a.JPG
MiataFest-a.JPG (125.13 KiB) Viewed 14382 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com