NC Weight Loss

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
pdxa4

Post by pdxa4 »

pdxa4 wrote:
Brian wrote:Yep, you must go 1 piece to get really light. My own SPARCO seats are just 14 pounds each...appropriatedly called Sparco Roadsters. Thus, another near 38 pounds can be saved.
Hi Brian,

Do you know where I can get a seat base for my NC, I have a Sparco Milano 1, and I really want to put in in for my drivers seat...I would like it to be a direct fit without needing any modification. My Sparco Milano1 has a integrated Slider on it already, so this osmewhat rules out Bride seat rails as they only sell them with sliders...

Here is a pic of my seat:
Seat bottom, with slider:
Location if mounting holes:
Just to follow up that I got a exact seat base for my Sparco Seat/NC...Got it from Bride after excellent customer service from Shino-San...

I haven't gotten around to installing it yet but I will in the next week or so...

I was able to remove the slider from the Sparco Seat after further inspection...

Does anyone know what value resistor to use for the airbag seat circuit ?
06 Sunlight Silver NC, Sport LSD.
H&R coilovers, Goodwin RACE exhaust, several other mods.(Sold)
19 Artic White ND2, Club with Brembo, BBS and Recaro
Goodwin Race exhaust, RoadsterSport suspension package
99 NB 10th Anniversary
Nuvolari

Re: NC Weight Loss

Post by Nuvolari »

Next week I will try to remove A/C system from my 2006 NC. Of course all parts will be weighted to know total weight loss.
Does anybody know if I will remove underdash A/C components could I use my heater as before?