Verus Motorsport rear diffuser compatibility?

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
MatthewK214

Verus Motorsport rear diffuser compatibility?

Post by MatthewK214 »

Good morning all! I hope everyone on the Good-win Racing forum are all doing well, and are as excited for spring as I am! The question I have is whether or not there are any fitment/compatibility issues with the Verus Motorsport rear diffuser** and the RoadsterSport 4-piece Underbody Ultralight Aluminum Brace Kit? I'm not sure if they use some of the same mounting points or if they occupy the same real estate...

Thanks in advance!
Matt

** I realize that there's negligible benefits for a street car, I just think it looks cool! The chassis braces are part of my plan to stiffen the car in preparation for wider, stickier tires!
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Verus Motorsport rear diffuser compatibility?

Post by Brian »

Sorry, don't think we have tried them together. Thus, I don't expect an issue there but without doing it cannot say for sure. You might post that question at Miata.net forum, possible somebody has done it and may pipe in to help more.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

I looked at this today under the cars with the braces on one side....and ND with the Verus diffuser right next to it. Braces connect entire middle of the car, but don't even reach back to the rear wheels. That is, braces stop BEFORE the rear wheels, and the diffuser is entirely behind the rear wheels. Thus, no potential issue, these items are attached to the car about two feet apart.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
MatthewK214

Post by MatthewK214 »

Brian wrote:I looked at this today under the cars with the braces on one side....and ND with the Verus diffuser right next to it. Braces connect entire middle of the car, but don't even reach back to the rear wheels. That is, braces stop BEFORE the rear wheels, and the diffuser is entirely behind the rear wheels. Thus, no potential issue, these items are attached to the car about two feet apart.
Awesome! Well, I would say that pretty much clarifies that there is NO issue there what-so-ever! Thank you for taking the time to look into that and for responding! I look forward to getting everything on my wish list!!

Best regards,
Matt