FS: ND Clutch Pedal Extension

Welcome to the Good-Win Racing Forum. Feel free to tell us who you are, leave any comments or suggestionson how we can serve you better
SteveK259

FS: ND Clutch Pedal Extension

Post by SteveK259 »

Hey all, I know I've never posted here before but I recently sold my 2017 ND Miata 6MT and am putting the clutch pedal extension up for sale. I had purchased the clutch pedal extension a couple of months back with the intent of using my 6MT ND as a daily driver but I decided to get a Tesla instead after my new job offered free charging and couldn't pass that up.

Here is a link to the item and I only drove the car a couple of times after installation:

https://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda-P ... -2973.html

I am asking $60 shipped OBO and am located in the Bay Area if you would like to meet up locally. I have an eBay account that has been around since the early 2000's with a 100% positive feedback rating that I can provide upon request. If you're interested please private message me through the forum and we can talk there. Thanks in advance!

- Steve
halfpint

Re: FS: ND Clutch Pedal Extension

Post by halfpint »

Hi Steve,

I'm in the Bay Area and interested. I can't seem to find a way to private message you.