Tokico HTS shock questions

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
cmos9

Tokico HTS shock questions

Post by cmos9 »

Brian,

I have an 07 PRHT with sport package. I am looking for a more controlled ride and improved looks (1.5" lower sounds about right) but do not want an s2000 ride. This is a 2nd car and a street car and the ride quality is still important. The roads in colorado are in good shape. I find the sport package to be too soft with too much movement. kind of creepy at times. I had a 94 miata with KYB's and racing beat street springs and sways and did not mind the ride as a point of reference

I was planning on getting the eibach springs and sway bars along with new shocks but have been waiting for new shock options.

Would the tokico's be a recomended setup for my application? Do the tokico's suffer from the same lowering issues that the konis do?

Seeing how the tokico/eibach springs are about 920 total might I be better served waiting for your coilover kit or the eibach kit to be released from a price/performance standpoint? any time frame and speculative pricing for those items?

thanks,
Peter
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

I have driven on the Tokico and Eibach combo and it works great. But if you really want to be in precise control of heights then indeed you are spending pretty close to the lower end coilovers that are coming soon...
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
cmos9

Post by cmos9 »

How soon are they comming and how close is the pricing?
Peter