Stainless Steel Performance Muffler

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
913kent

Post by 913kent »

I want to inquire about a stainless steel exhaust muffler to fit a 1995 NA miata. This is being advertised as a Goodwin Racing (Roadster?)muffler which appears to be a T shaped arrangement with a center feed from the mid-connecting pipe into the muffler and dual outlets to each side. I don't see anything like this in your website. Can you advise me what the weight of this muffler is compared to OEM equipment? Also since this in not what I would call straight through design, were there any performance gains advertised with this muffler?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Sorry, no such muffler for 95. We make a duals for 2006 and 2007 but never made a duals for the earlier cars. For a 95 we carry the duals from Racing Beat and Borla.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
913kent

Post by 913kent »

Brian, Thank you for your reply. There was some mis-communication. Your response has helped prevent the wrong purchase. I am grateful for your forum and your help to resolve confusion on these matters.