Eibach Pro Springs and KYB AGX Shocks?

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
KP_Austin

Eibach Pro Springs and KYB AGX Shocks?

Post by KP_Austin »

I'm fairly new to miatas and improvments. I have a 96 that I am going to be using for just a fun street ride. I wanted to tighten up the body a little bit and generally improve performance. I was planning on picking up a front strut tower brace and what ever you guys might suggest for further bracing.

I was also looking to get Eibach Pro-Kit springs and a set of KYB AGX shocks.

Will this give me a fun street ride? (Along with the engine and exhaust I am getting.)

Any input is welcome!
Still new to this Miata thing.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Frankly, I sell the Eibach for those that must have that brand name...but we have been consistently more pleased with the result using Racing Beat street springs and that is my suggestion. Also, I prefer KONI for better performance. Also, should you decide that the Racing Beat springs had not lowered the car enough then you could lower even more with the Koni which have a three position spring perch. You don't have that option with the KYB. Also, the KONI seem to consistently last longer. But the KYB are less expensive and a fine choice if that is what the budget allows..
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
KP_Austin

Thanks!

Post by KP_Austin »

I appreciate the feedback!

I am not at all married to any choice for any of my parts. Name recognition would be my only reason for even thinking about Eibach. I don't want to lower it too much, but I do like the idea of having the ability to adjust the height. Money is, of course, always a bit of a concern, but I would happily pay for good parts that will last.

Do you have any suggestions on braces?

Thanks Again!
Still new to this Miata thing.