Goodwin Mid-Pipe

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
raceskier

Post by raceskier »

Brian,
I haven't been checking your site lately. This looks like a great product. A question. Since this uses a Mazda cat, is it CARB legal?
Thanks
Ken
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Sorry, not carb legal
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
da_blue

Post by da_blue »

Installed the midpipe on Monday, top quality product, no doubt about it ! The tubings, the weldings, the cat, top notch ! Only thing I would have liked to see though, studs as the OEM pipe instead of having to install regular hex bolts, minor thing.

As far as power is concerned, hard to tell but I am pretty confident it's a little bit better now. I can feel the force flow through it ! :lol:

And the sound... the sound... with my custom air intake that features a Monsterflow filter head, the 4-2-1 RB header and the original RoadsterSport 1 muffler, the sound is just perfect to me !!!

Thank you Brian !
2k TBM with lot of mods
Tingles

Post by Tingles »

What is the weight difference between the RS mid pipe and factory unit?
What is the weight difference between the RS muffler and the facorty unit, too?
02 White LS, KYB-AGX, MonsterFlow, RB 4-1, Rota Slipstreams, Boss Frog Double Hoop.

Post by Guest »

The factory parts are heavier but I can't recall how much heavier...a few pounds extra each. Weighed a sample of our latest batch and the RS muffler is just about 20 pounds and the midpipe about 17.