AutoX Package

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Black_1995

AutoX Package

Post by Black_1995 »

Hi Brain

I have a 1995 that I started autox-ing last summer. This year, I'd like to stay in the stock class but be more competitive. I've already picked up another set of rims with victoracers. Now I'm looking at shocks/sway, etc. Saw you offered the stock perf package and had a couple of questions.

"Everything you need to race your Miata in stock class SCCA Autocross Includes: 1. Koni Adjustable Sport Shocks. 2. Racing Beat front sway bar. 3. Racing Beat Blocks and Bolts sway bar mount reinforcement. 4. KandN drop in filter. 5. Borla singletip exhaust"

- do you prefer the Koni's to the AGXs and why?
- which front sway bar is it? solid/hollow?
- is it just the muffler or complete cat back system?

Thanks for being a sponsor on Miata.net!
thanks
doug
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

The KONi just work better than KYB....it has always been that way and the top drivers tried both and were always faster on the KONI. Nothing wrong with the KYB...except the KONI are faster.

That'ss the solid bar....again testing has repeatedly confirmed that the tubular is just too much front bar since stock class rules don't let you change the rear. The solid works just right.

The exhaust is single tip cat back...our Roadstersport (I just updated the listing).
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com