Racing Beat Exhaust

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
moto_bruce

Racing Beat Exhaust

Post by moto_bruce »

Brian,

I know that RB has ironed out issues with their exhaust provider. I was wondering if they have switched suppliers and if there is a difference in the quality of the system. I have a couple of their products (header, clutch and pp) and have been quite satisfied as they seem to be on top of the quality game.

I'm looking at a new exhaust in the next couple of months since mine has some issues. I'm looking at RB and FM (Thermal). I would prefer to go with RB since I have the header (and would also go for a test pipe).
I believe it is important to match the diameters of the header and the cat back, that's why I'm leaning towards the RB.

My car is a 95 that has become more and more CSP dedicated.
moto_bruce
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Racing Beat Exhaust

Post by Brian »

moto_bruce wrote:Brian,

I know that RB has ironed out issues with their exhaust provider. I was wondering if they have switched suppliers and if there is a difference in the quality of the system. I have a couple of their products (header, clutch and pp) and have been quite satisfied as they seem to be on top of the quality game.

I'm looking at a new exhaust in the next couple of months since mine has some issues. I'm looking at RB and FM (Thermal). I would prefer to go with RB since I have the header (and would also go for a test pipe).
I believe it is important to match the diameters of the header and the cat back, that's why I'm leaning towards the RB.

My car is a 95 that has become more and more CSP dedicated.
RB brought their production stateside and inhouse many months ago. We have had no issues with quality.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com