Big Brake Kit

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
dale

Big Brake Kit

Post by dale »

Hi Brian,

I'm interested in your big brake kits. I noticed there's a kit with the version 3 rotor for both the 90-93 miata and 94-05 miata. I know the rotors of the 94-05 are bigger as i have already done a big brake upgrade using 1.8 brackets and rotors. My queston is what's the difference between this 2 kits? Also how much weight savings do you get from the big brake kits that you offer.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

As compared with the stock 1.8 brakes we are almost 5 pounds lighter at each front corner and one pound lighter at each rear corner. This is enough to notice a pretty good ride quality improvement.

The only difference in the 1.6 and 1.8 vesion of the kits is the bracket for relocating the rear calipers to handle the 10.75 inch rotors. One version of the bracket for 1.8 cars, one for 1.6.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
dale

Post by dale »

Thanks for the quick reply. So, if i'm going to order a set for my miata which should i get the 1.6 or 1.8? I pressume either of the 2 kits would be ok for me since i have the bracket for both 1.6 and 1.8.

Lastly, how much would be the total cost (including S&H and taxes) if i ordered it and have it delivered to LA, California? And how much would the whole package weigh? Thanks in advance.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Since you have 1.8 brakes you order the 1.8 kit. Need a zip code to figure shipping and the website will do that for you...just add what you want to the shopping cart and checkout and put in your state and zip code and you will know total cost.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
dale

Post by dale »

ok. thanks a lot. :D