Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
how much work is involved to change the studs on an mx5 NC?
What needs to be removed? What parts do I have to change afterwards?
Need longer studs front and rear
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:10 pm
'06 MX-5 Sport 6-speed
- Posts: 245
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:55 am
- Location: Murphy, Texas (NE Dallas)
I'm not sure. But from a quick osservation:
-in the front is easy (no need to touch suspension part).
- in the rear is longer since you have to take out the hub (so unplug suspension braces).
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:28 am
Return to Mazda Miata and Fiat 124
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests