bumpstops

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
ronc

bumpstops

Post by ronc »

well i just got all my parts from various sources(bilstien oems with 200miles on them rb springs and the cobalt sways which i already had) and everything will go in monday. the question is do i have to do anything with the bumpstops with this combination of suspension components. i know nothing about bumpstops and hoping you will tell me i dont have to change anything. also i have to ask a very stupid and embarrising ques; do the taller springs go in the front or back? RON 2007 TRUE RED. BTW car is a dd no auto x or racing what so ever; just spirited driving.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: bumpstops

Post by Brian »

The RB springs should have instructions about the bumpstops....unless you got those used?
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
ronc

Re: bumpstops

Post by ronc »

the rb springs i got new; yes there are instructions but i was hoping you had first hand knowledge of what to do with these springs. i have read alot of posts that say with the minimal ride drop (.5) everything should be fine with no alterations. but i value your opinion more than alot of people. also taller springs front or back?