RX8 BBK on NC2 Questions ?

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
o2cls

Re: RX8 BBK on NC2 Questions ?

Post by o2cls »

Brian wrote:
o2cls wrote:If the RX8 coilovers would work....would the Tein Basics be a viable option for us or do you think they would be to harsh?

The spring rates are high...448f/336r.
Ride comfort is very subjective....might be too harsh for some, not too harsh for others. I run stiffer rates than this.

Understandable. I realize there is no way to answer this. I really hate picking you to death as well since that is basically what this forum amounts to :D .

I personally like a stiffer ride. I've got a friend with an Elise and although for daily I think it would be a bit much, I like it...

Either way, Kudos to you Brian. Best customer support out of any business/shop I've come across. As long as I have an MX5, you will have my business.
JamesM

Post by JamesM »

Wait, now I'm confused.

If I wanted to use the RX-8 two-piece rotors on an NC, would I have to change to RX-8 calipers?
2006 GT.
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

JamesM wrote:Wait, now I'm confused.

If I wanted to use the RX-8 two-piece rotors on an NC, would I have to change to RX-8 calipers?

Yes....
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com