LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
grey_NC

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

Post by grey_NC »

http://vimeo.com/15844430

Screaming banana in action
Brian
Site Admin

Re: LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

Post by Brian »

Yep, you caught some testing video there....didn't think anybody would find that. I wanted it up to share with our friends at Moton to show some of the lack of weight transfer issue under braking.

Turn your computer speakers to 11.....and LOVE the SOUND that Cosworth barrel INDUCTION makes!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
1stMiata123

Post by 1stMiata123 »

Even better then this video was hearing it come down the long straight upfront when he was the only car, then hearing the car hit the first 3 corners! Then seeing the look on all the S2000 guys faces when they posted his time and it was the fastest of the day. The crys and moans of them saying "how did a miata get fastest time?" was worth teh trip alone!
If you can read this thank a teacher. If you can read this in english thank a vet!
grey_NC

Post by grey_NC »

haha found it by accident when I was searching for clips of your supercharged NC
Panic.button

Post by Panic.button »

Great Clip! I would of loved to have been there for the dropped jaws when the times went up. What are your lap times with the NC light opposed to the supercharged NC?

On a side note, I personally enjoy sticking it to any other cars that think MX5's can't perform well. I'm used to the typical smirks giggles and looks people give me whenever I go to a car-meet/mountain run/track/autox, but it's even more satisfying when I pass them up and see the look on their face :) It's funny because almost every weekend I convert people away from the belief that miata's are generally weak cars. Lots of hand shakes and, "Wow man, I didn't know those things could perform like that!"
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

I've done Streets once in my Sentra SE-R and the laps sure seemed longer... We ran the opposite direction.
epic619

Post by epic619 »

i need my car to sound like that. stock is not doing it for me =P but working on getting wheels first.
Gordy

Post by Gordy »

Definitely sounds intimidating! That's with the side pipe(s) I take it? (which are in production ... tomorrow?!) :mrgreen:

Agree too with Brian, the induction sounds, well, hungry -- and is apparently well fed. Quite a satisfying sound too boot.