New Customer's Happy Ending.. err.. make that a beginning...

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
KAP

New Customer's Happy Ending.. err.. make that a beginning...

Post by KAP »

I am both a new customer and new to this forum. I just wanted to take a moment and send a heartfelt thanks to you and your staff. I managed to crack a rear rotor on my '01 Miata SE and decided that if I was going to tear in to the rears, why not just upgrade and refresh all four corners. Alas, it was not quite so simple, I was having one heck of a time getting suitable parts for my factory Sport Suspension. Lot of the "Name Brand" parts stores and on-line retailers claimed to have the correct parts but none fit my model... After amassing multiple return slips, I did a little research and asking around my local Miata groups and your site was recommended as "having the right smarts and parts" and as being willing to sell just want I needed and not forcing me to add the kitchen sink as part of a "bundle."

I ordered a set of DBA rotors (front and rear) and Hawk's HPS pads last week and they arrived, as promised, last Thursday and Friday. So, Saturday Morning I headed out to the garage and put the Miata up on stands. After all that I have been thru trying and returning parts, I will admit I was a bit hesitant as I opened up the shipping boxes. Well, I have to say I was thrilled when the new parts fit PERFECTLY!!! Heck I was in such a good wrenchin mood that I tore into the front and rear down to the hubs, cleaned all the parts, replaced all the pins, boots, clips, etc and broke down and painted up all the brakes & calipers. Looks awesome with the golden cad plating on the rotors...

The stopping power is unbelievable. The pad and rotor combo makes my 10 year old Miata stop better than when it was new... You have a great staff, great products and I will be ordering again soon..

Thanks again!!!

KAP
'01 BRG SE. :D
Brian
Site Admin

Re: New Customer's Happy Ending.. err.. make that a beginnin

Post by Brian »

Thanks for the good words, happy to hear those parts worked well for you.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com