Eibach Miata Sway Bar Kit for NB

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
rj_mx5

Eibach Miata Sway Bar Kit for NB

Post by rj_mx5 »

Hi Brian,

Noticed you sell the Eibach sway bar kit (F+R) for 90-93 + 94-97 Miata's, but not the NB Miata.
I've seen on the Eibach site this is available and was looking to get it for my 2003 NB Daily Drive.

Is this something you plan to start supplyiing soon, or is there a reason you don't stock it?
How well do you rate this compared to other options?

Cheers, Rob
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Eibach Miata Sway Bar Kit for NB

Post by Brian »

The only reason is that our Racing Beat sways have proven many times more popular.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
rj_mx5

Post by rj_mx5 »

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the quick response.
Was looking away from RB sways due your notes about needing RB blocks or the HD Sway Bar Mount Brackets.

Are those needed just for the RB tubular front sway or does it become necessary if driving hard with a bigger solid swaybar?
What do you think about matching the H&R 26mm Front Sway with a Racing Beat Rear Miata Sway Bar?

Cheers, Rob
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

I broke my first set of factory sway bar mounts using a Jackson Racing sway bar back in 1994. That was before Racing Beat was making us the lighter tubular bars. The brand is not relevant, the sway bar mounts will tear with any high rate sways if you drive it hard enough. And, the blocks and bolts make the bar more effective by taking out that additional flex. Thus, the blocks and bolts are recommended with any sway bar choice.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
rj_mx5

Post by rj_mx5 »

I drive a bit hard, so will have to go some mounts.

Thanks for the Advice.

Cheers, Rob