Brian Laughlin here, new to the site

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Brian Laughlin #25

Brian Laughlin here, new to the site

Post by Brian Laughlin #25 »

I wanted to say Hello to everyone on here, My name's Brian Laughlin I'm 27 and live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I haven't been into forums much, however I'd like to get more active, and possibly meet some fellow racers before we get to the track, and be able to share some advise with each other. With that said. I'm racing a SCCA Double National at Texas World speedway, this up coming weekend 5/27-29/2011. Any recommendations for alignment? were running the 2.9 mile course. I'd like to meet as many people as I can. Listed below I've posted my racing resume, not to flaunt, but to show people how serious I am about racing. My self and Jesse Prather(3x National SCCA champion) have hired a PR guy to hunt down some sponsors for us. We're hoping to have a 2 car world challenge team in the TC class by 2012. If anyone can give any advise on Texas World speedway I would appreciate it. a link to Video's of Texas as World would be EXPECIALLY HELPFUL..thank you for everyone's time. and once again HEY! my name's Brian

www.BrianLaughlinRacing.com

6 Road Course Championships
5 Track Records
2 Rookie of the year titles
1 Pro-I.T. race win 2009 @ the ARRC
1 ARRC Endurance Class win ITA 2009
2010 Winner of the BFGoodrich SCCA SUPER TOUR, STU class, in our ITA car.
Runner-up at the 2010 ARRC Championship race!

2nd place ITA class 2010 ARRC enduro(after water pump belt breaking, battling back from 6 laps down to finish 2nd, took the 2nd place lead with 5 min to go in the 3hr race)

2nd place Pro-I.T. @ the ARRC 2010 (Friday race) (bullshit call, the guy that beat us, got DQ'd after the ARRC championship race Saturday for not being compliant after tear down, should have won that pro race,due to him not being compliant, that's life though)

From 2008-present our finishes have been
1st place 42x
2nd place 12x
3rd place 2x
4th place 2x
1 DQ
2 DNF

That breaks down to
94% finishing on the podium
66% finishing in 1st
24% finishing 2nd
10% either 3rd/4th/or DNF

I'm def interested in doing some endurance racing, if anyone out there is has a car, or is putting together a car for some enduro's please don't hesitate to get in touch.
www.BrianLaughlinRacing.com
6 Road Course Championships
5 Track Records
2 Rookie of the year titles
1 Pro-I.T. win the ARRC
1 ARRC Endurance Class win
2010 BFGoodrich SCCA SUPER TOUR, STU class win
Runner-up at the 2010 ARRC Championship race ITA class!
jboemler

Re: Brian Laughlin here, new to the site

Post by jboemler »

Last edited by jboemler on Wed May 25, 2011 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Brian Laughlin here, new to the site

Post by Brian »

Welcome Brian!

Jesse Prather (JPM) is a regular customer here. Let us know if we can help with any items you might need.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com