My setup has CAI, header, full exhaust, light flywheel, custom crank pulley. I used the intake and exhaust from my 2 liter. I also had AWR make some mounts that are 1/4" lower to gain a bit of room between head and firewall, nice but not needed. I removed the balance shafts, used the 2.0 oil pan, 2.5 front cover, timing chain, and head gasket. The special tools to align the cams is also the same as the 2.0. Engine sits level and looks completely stock (except CAI and header).
This was not hard, but quite involved to get everything right, I had to do a lot of research and test fitting. Might a bit too much for your average shade tree mechanic. That is 167 WHP on a dynapack "heartbreaker" dyno. I am hoping for 170 once the fueling is finalized.
Next will be an intake manifold, headwork, and cams (next winter).
The speed 3 motor will not fit due to the fuel pump being mounted to the back of the head, no room.
COMSCC #10 SC