NC - racing seats

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: NC - racing seats

Post by Brian »

I like Cobra seats, got two of them here. Mine are Cobra Suzuka Pro, love that seat in my full cage race cars.

But new Marrad seats will get even LOWER, so going to use a set of these in my daily driver. They are on site for NA/NB application because he is still working on his rail setup for NC. They get lower by putting bottom of seat actually through the mounting rail, I will post a pic.
Attachments
Marrad NC- Modified Goodwin bracket and seat.jpg
Marrad NC- Modified Goodwin bracket and seat.jpg (57.35 KiB) Viewed 7460 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
AZ Sun Lover

Post by AZ Sun Lover »

Brian wrote:I like Cobra seats, got two of them here. Mine are Cobra Suzuka Pro, love that seat in my full cage race cars.

But new Marrad seats will get even LOWER, so going to use a set of these in my daily driver. They are on site for NA/NB application because he is still working on his rail setup for NC. They get lower by putting bottom of seat actually through the mounting rail, I will post a pic.
Ok Brian,
I would like to see! Also how and or does one do about the light in the gauge area & above the radio?

Sorry about digging this out of the grave.

Thanks,
AZ
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

My two race cars don't have anything of the original dash so that light is gone. See NCLIGHT thread for some pics
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com