Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Just refreshed my screen and got a whole new layout. I haven't explored it yet, but it looks really good!
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:15 pm
- Location: Mukilteo WA
+ 1. More modern look. : )
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm
Wow, thought I was on the wrong site for a min.
I like it.
2008 PRHT Touring True Red, MazdaSpeed body kit
RSII, RX8 Sways, KW V3 Coilovers
Kenwood DNX7100, Nautilis Horn
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:36 pm
- Location: Carleton Place Ontario
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 am
Thanks Guys, it was due for an update.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:44 am
- Location: San Diego CA
Black 2005 NCLE GWR Exh, Cosworth, Mototune, Ohlins, PF01
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:45 pm
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Rob ,I notice that you are from Sydney Aus., and have GWR exhaust. Is it the complete system. While the youtube clips are great , I would love to hear the complete system on a car. I'm from Sutherland ,in Sydney, am I close to you. So far I have only fitted the '' Q''muffler. Sorry I have hijacked'' the nice new format.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:56 pm
Return to Mazda Miata and Fiat 124
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests