about Tracking orders

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.

about Tracking orders

Post by Guest »

I ordered springs and sways from the website and there's a link(from the email) for checking status

is that status up to date or can i have my UPS tracking number instead?
i want to pick it up asap since it is not shipping my my home address
thanks

and usually how many days shipping from you guys to WA? Thanks
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

The tracking depends on the item. Items we make or warehouse (most or our intakes, exhausts, wheels) ship direct from us and our system sends you the tracking immediately if you used the online store and entered a correct email address (folks miss that last part all the time).

However, most of the Racing Beat stuff which involves any significant amount of weight just drop ships direct from them and that tracking gets sent to us by email and they are not as fast at shipping out as we are...they usually take a day or two and this time of year it can be longer. So, best to email us and ask if we have that tracking back yet. Always include your order number in the email.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Treibenschnell

Post by Treibenschnell »

Speaking of shipping, thanks for the uber-quick shipping! My wheels should be here Friday!!

I'll be sure to post pics in the Wheels forum.
[url=http://www.dfwmiata.com]DFWMiata.com[/url] - [i]Home of the[/i] [b][color=blue]BUR[/color][/b]