Difference between endlinks

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Tonioo

Difference between endlinks

Post by Tonioo »

Hello,

I run a 2012 NC on track with Ohlins R&T + RB sway bars, and need to put shorters endlinks.

What is the difference between the RB endlinks and the GWR ones ? When looking at the pictures it seems to be the same material (GWR are just shorter according to the description). My car is lowered about 1.5 inch.

Thank you for your answer.

Regards
Ryan @ GWR

Re: Difference between endlinks

Post by Ryan @ GWR »

Endlinks are fairly simple things, for the most part they're very similar. The key difference is that the GWR units include multiple center stud lengths to give you more length adjustment than any other. The RB endlinks have less than 0.5" of adjustment range; not enough for every ride height and in some cases you need to use the rear endlinks for the front because they can go shorter... With the GWR endlinks you don't have to worry about this - you get a full 1.5" of length range with the included studs.
Tonioo

Re: Difference between endlinks

Post by Tonioo »

Hi Brian, thank you for this detailed answer. I will go for the GWR ones, and try to find a way to bring it to France...