New Good-Win Racing Project ND RF!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Curves

Re: New Good-Win Racing Project ND RF!

Post by Curves »

Looks nice. Making me spend more money.
Does the factory belly pan still fit on?
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Curves wrote:Looks nice. Making me spend more money.
Does the factory belly pan still fit on?
Great question....and we found we had to trim and shim pan on my wife's RF. With that discovery we are designing an upgraded belly pan with cooling slot to put high pressure air from under the car on the new oil pan fins. It will be some time before the pair of the new oil pan and new belly pan are ready....hopefully by Summer.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

This Project Car is NOW FOR SALE. Too many projects, too little time. Asking $33,000 OBO for a very unique launch edition ND RF with 50 state legal supercharger, the OHLINS coilovers, currently on 16x8 Dekagram wheels with 225/50 Continental ECS Tires for great ride with great handling. Clear bra covers entire front end. Too many things to list here in this paragraph, READ THIS THREAD for all the details. Currently right at 14,000 miles.

Featured in several car magazines including Grassroots MotorSports, was the first installed Edelbrock Supercharger kit, installed at Edelbrock.
GRmMagJune.jpg
GRmMagJune.jpg (950.07 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
flaneur

Post by flaneur »

This car would probably draw a big crowd on Bring A Trailer. https://bringatrailer.com/
2005 LS Sunlight Silver / Parchment
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

flaneur wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:24 pm This car would probably draw a big crowd on Bring A Trailer. https://bringatrailer.com/
Agree completely, it will go to BAT if it doesn't sell quick.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

CAR IS SOLD.

SOLD VERY QUICK!
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
SeanM476

Post by SeanM476 »

Brian wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:41 am
Chuck H wrote:
Brian wrote:Yep, the KONI with multiple position perch killed the need for a whole new part number. I ran our standard RoadsterSport Springs in wife's RF for about a year, autocrossed on them, works great. I made spacers to get the heights right with the old Koni, now customers just use the perch adjustment.
On your Roadstersport Suspension Package page, the recommendation for getting a soft top to ~13.25" ride height is 2 slots down from the top in front and 3 down from the top in the rear. For an RF, would the front be the same, and just bump the rear up one slot?

Same positions front and rear for soft top and RF, because the minor extra weight of RF on the rear gets to irrelevant once we are talking this much gain in spring rate....this is DOUBLE the rear rate of even the Club.
Brian, thanks for coming to the SDMC Twilight Run. It was nice to meet you and your wife. It inspired me to get your Roadster Sport suspension and a Superstreet Exhaust.

My question: Do you have a set of numbers for ride heights for the RF on the different perch points with the Konis and a recommendation on which to use for aggressive canyon/mountain running, not racing, and not be so low you can’t go over a speed bump without scraping?
Sean
2019 GT RF
Machine Grey
RoadsterSport Suspension Package/RoadsterSport SuperStreet Single-tip exhaust.