New Good-Win Racing Project ND RF!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.

Re: New Good-Win Racing Project ND RF!

Postby Brian » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:53 pm

BillK336 wrote:Looks like Quaife still carries the NC part... wonder if that would fit the Fiata, given it's NC drivetrain heritage...
No ND part on their website.
I miss the smoothness of my ex NA's Torsen. My ND's ToFu clutch diff occasionally does a relatively abrupt lockup early in an assertive turn.

Sorry, Fiata uses trans that is NC related but split diff housing is all ND.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Postby BillK336 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:14 am

Brian wrote:Always another new design idea to chase..... :D

Where is this intended to fit (performance, sound, etc) in your pantheon of axelbacks?
There's some I haven't tried yet...
'16 MG Club GWR SSQST (or Race TT), Versatune, RS Springs & Konis, Conti ECS, TRM FF10, MC update with AA & AIO, etc...
'97's SOLD...
BillK336

Postby Brian » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 am

BillK336 wrote:
Brian wrote:Always another new design idea to chase..... :D

Where is this intended to fit (performance, sound, etc) in your pantheon of axelbacks?
There's some I haven't tried yet...

I want even more Helmholtz drone control for those with supercharger AND header and complete exhaust system. Thus, this is a bigger dedicated helmholtz than we have inside the current SuperQ. Just a prototype, doesn't mean anything gets to production, lots of testing first.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Brian » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:19 am

WASHED AND READY FOR A SUPERCHARGED WEEKEND OF FUN!

Promised the wife I would wash her car. Supercharged RF ready for a weekend of backroads fun! The only issue with this car is that it makes me even more of a big child behind the wheel, blasting freeway on-ramps and backroads is just too easy, serious giggles from me that make my wife laugh more at me than with me! Got a few of you dropping over for rides with the Supercharger, considering our best deal ever on these kits, now the car is clean and ready to go.
Attachments
RF-Supercharged-3.jpg
RF-CLEAN2.jpg
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Mazda Miata and Fiat 124