Miata NC PRHT on progress springs with koni shocks

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
scottalej

Miata NC PRHT on progress springs with koni shocks

Post by scottalej »

Can those with this combo tell me their ride height (arch to wheel centre) from and rear.
Also, is there a supplier for these springs in the united kingdom?
IanG334

Re: Miata NC PRHT on progress springs with koni shocks

Post by IanG334 »

Front 345mm, rear 335mm. Very pleased with this combination. I previously had Eibach springs but they became progressively lower and lower at the rear. No problems with the progress springs. Looks good and rides well too.
DavidM938

Post by DavidM938 »

i have had this combo of progress springs and the yellow koni adjustables for several months on my 2013 PRHT Club. once I got past the stuck bushing issue that the NC's have, it now has a nice stance.One thing that is really important is to change out the bumpstops to one specifically for lowered cars, I just installed the FCM Sport package stops for lowered cars last week, and like the result. I'm at 13 3/4 rear, and 12 3/4 front with an autocross set up on the alignment (2.5 neg camber front, 2.3 neg rear) hope this helps. David M nashville
TouficC152

Post by TouficC152 »

sorry to resurrect an old thread, but David what stuck bushing issue are you referring to? I put on Koni sports and Progress springs, and the front doesn't want to seem to settle in. Any help or insight you can provide would be tremendously helpful
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

See the product description for the springs on our site...we put the factory TSB on this issue in the product description because this is a very common issue, see the 'Rocky Method' also talked about in the product description.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com