Let my buddy drive...

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
beardedstealth

Let my buddy drive...

Post by beardedstealth »

So I let my buddy run down to the grocery store and he lost control around a corner. Luckily no one was hurt and while the damage looked ugly, it actually turned out to be mostly cosmetic. Luckily we know of an amazing body shop here in Phoenix called Drew Brother's Customs and they did an excellent job bringing my baby back to life. What was especially awesome is that I had them work with Good-Win-Racing so that the car would be even better when it was put back together. Got my 6UL wheels in 17x8 that I have been dreaming of as well as the DG Motorsports front Urethane Spoiler, which is so much better looking than stock and the flexibility make it way more practical. Also had them de-badge the car front and rear, which I think really cleans the car up.

Enjoy some pics...
IMG_0561.jpg
IMG_0562.jpg
IMG_0563.jpg
IMG_0564.jpg
beardedstealth

Re: Let my buddy drive...

Post by beardedstealth »

IMG_0565 - Edited.jpg
IMG_0566.jpg
IMG_0574.jpg
beardedstealth

Post by beardedstealth »

IMG_0622.jpg
IMG_0621.jpg
IMG_0620.jpg
IMG_0619.jpg
IMG_0623.jpg
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Wow, when that buddy is done hand painting your house from end to end, cleaning your floor with toothbrush, what's he going to do next to make this right?

Happy to hear the car was fixable....looks great.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com