Budget Street/Autocross/Track 2.5 NC Project!

Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
KevinB238

Re: Budget Street/Autocross/Track 2.5 NC Project!

Post by KevinB238 »

Brian wrote:For race purposes our Progress Sways would be better for sure, more rate!
Perfect... that's all I needed to know! Thank you :)
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Another shipment of our famous NC Moroso Expansion Tanks!
Attachments
MorosoD.jpg
MorosoStock.jpg
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Return to the podium with TOP TIME OF DAY for our Budget NC Project.

Love this Car. So much fun to pilot.

Sorry the video this time is lacking in a lot of motor sound, prototype SuperQ Helmholtz is on the car, ultimate control of drone but the purr of the motor is tamed a bit too much for me!
Attachments
FastNC-BMW.jpg
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

The Winning Run:
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
jboemler

Post by jboemler »

Brian, you post a top time of day in virtually every car you build. While I'm sure the cars are all great, maybe it's time to notice that the common denominator may not be the great cars. :wink:
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

jboemler wrote:Brian, you post a top time of day in virtually every car you build. While I'm sure the cars are all great, maybe it's time to notice that the common denominator may not be the great cars. :wink:
Thanks Jim but today I got spanked at the SCCA event in CS Class. I can make my excuses about being exhausted after all day BMW Club event yesterday, woke up 3am today with headache (likely didn't drink enough water yesterday). Regardless, I was unable to rally today, made some key mistakes and lost by 4 tenths. Since ultimately the human is inconsistent the best we can do is get the car as good on setup as possible, and today the car setup felt really good, better than ever in fact after I added a little more toe out at the front in preparation for today. The car was telling me it could easily have turned half a second faster lap for the win.

One setup issue we noticed: we have reached my limits with the mushy stock brake pads and we will install some Pagid pads for more bite at next event. Co-driver Ryan and I both want more bite, and less time on the brake pedal.
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
LateNights

Post by LateNights »

jboemler wrote:Brian, you post a top time of day in virtually every car you build. While I'm sure the cars are all great, maybe it's time to notice that the common denominator may not be the great cars. :wink:
Miata is always the answer.

:lol:
Brian
Site Admin

Post by Brian »

Official TOP TIME OF DAY!

There were plenty of cars in the field that cost 100k, the Budget NC project is punching way above it's pay grade and such a fun to pilot car for the money!
Attachments
BmwTopTimeJune.png
Brian Goodwin
Good-Win Racing
www.good-win-racing.com
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Brian wrote:
Thanks Jim but today I got spanked at the SCCA event in CS Class.
Brian, I wouldn't call getting beaten by Ken a multi SCCA national champ and AMCI test driver "spanked" But yes I'd like to see the two of you go at it when you're both at 100%. Maybe a trip to the Nationals for you and Ryan?

Steve
Zadnak

Post by Zadnak »

It's been a minute since the last update. What's the latest with this build? Is the new Super Q almost ready for production? :)