Miata Parts, Intakes, Superchargers, Headers, Exhausts, Shocks, Springs, Sway Bars, Brake Kits, Autocross and track mods.
Noticed the new product: Koni Ground Control Conversion which makes the Koni shock a coilover system.
1) So how does that compare in terms of handling and ride quality to the Koni adjustable shock with the RoadsterSport Springs?
2) Is there a loss of travel with this kit vs just using the adjustable perch and a stock or upgraded spring?
3) Isn't installing this on an adjustable height shock redundant?
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 pm
The KONI 'height adjustment' is less than a handful of settings whereas the Ground Control can be infinitely fine tuned in a wider range. There is some loss of travel that increases if you use this to go really low as compared to a shorter body coilover.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9243
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:44 am
- Location: San Diego CA
Return to Mazda Miata and Fiat 124
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 14 guests